While J. Steven Schweiker attended the Washburn University School of Law, he served on the highly respected Board of Editors for the Washburn Law Journal. Indeed, Mr. Schweiker has served the Kansas community in a variety of ways since 1976, after graduating from Washburn. He served in the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the Mission Hills area. He took the initiative in improving Downtown Overland Park, serving on the Business Improvement District’s Board of Directors from 1990 to 1993. (Chairman 1992-93)
When Attorney Schweiker decided to open his own law practice, he did so with the client as his main focus. Since 1976, he has incorporated his values of diligence and ethical representation into his practice where he continues to serve the people of Kansas and Missouri, including the communities of Overland Park, the surrounding Shawnee Mission area, Kansas City, and the counties of Wyandotte and Johnson.
J. Steven Schweiker focuses his practice on getting results for clients in the areas of:
If you retain Mr. Schweiker as your lawyer, his pledge to you includes:
- Maintaining Open Communication
- Providing you with Regular Updates on the Status of Your Case
- Diligent Representation
- The Implementation of Strategic Negotiation Skills where Appropriate
- The Use, if Necessary, of Trial Experience and Expertise
- The Incorporation of Mediation Skills where Appropriate
- Never Settling for Anything Less than you Deserve
- The Use of Modern Technology to Increase Efficiency and Effectiveness
Schedule a Free Consultation
Choosing an attorney can be a daunting task. Call 913-383-2500 or contact Mr. Schweiker online to schedule a free consultation with J. Steven Schweiker, Attorney at Law. During this complimentary meeting, he will explain how he can help you and put your mind at ease.